Hi, I shall use this blog to broadcast my opinions on anything entertainment, be it games movies music. Haters welcome, always up for discusions

Sunday 12 February 2012

Batman - The Dark Knight

 http://api.ning.com/files/83J7-GSIvBO7UZav*JgU-jStrf-EBj6pPfQu1eSHPAylAQHSQER5PM7UFwq8jo*q4Cwoa*J3EWHzcR-bzegGPW49pWX8EMOO/wallpaper_burning_1280.jpg

I had the honor of watching TDK during a screening and was completely blown away! This isn't just the best Batman movie ever made, this is one of the best movie ever made. Everything in this film is excellent, not one piece of annoyance.

Bale marvels as Bruce Wayne/Batman, Ledger has made The Joker in to an iconic movie villain. His performance belongs there at the top with Hopkins Lecter. The Joker has finally been portrait properly on film, he has earned his place between the big boys in movie villandom. This is the true Joker every Batman fan knows, loves and fears. Ledger deserves any and every movie award known to man for this brilliant display.

Nolan has made his "I will always be remembered" movie, this is the crownjewel in his portfolio. Perfect directing, perfect story, perfect balance between action and drama, everything is perfect.

Even if you hate Batman, you will love this film. If you don't, then something beez wrongz with youz!

11 comments:

  1. I saw this movie in the theater and I liked most of it. There were a few parts and plotskips that kinda bugged me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review and nice movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a fantastic movie, one of my faves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Batman related things tend to be awesome. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved this movie. in fact, i think ill watch it again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first time I watched it in theater and I thought you can't compare any of the batman movies made in the 80s-90s with this one, that's a whole different level. Of course Batman Begins was awesome too.

    ReplyDelete