Hi, I shall use this blog to broadcast my opinions on anything entertainment, be it games movies music. Haters welcome, always up for discusions

Saturday 21 January 2012

How to train your dragon

 
Hiccup a young Viking befriends Toothless, a young dragon. This is the best movie I've seen since the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. Virtually everything about it is wonderful. Rarely have I been so drawn in to an animated movie. The 3D aspects are thrilling and the movie has a great story, amazing animation, non stop action and a positive and constructive message. It made me want to go out and get a pet dragon. This movie is perfect for people of all ages. Now I know what a feel good movie is. This movie will make everyone feel good. Congratulations to all who contributed to this amazing film. It will make toy dragons a popular gift item. Hope to see it again and again. 3D at it's best.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds great, gotta check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like vikings and dragons. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Havne't watched it yet, but will soon enough

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a great movie, bought it in blu ray

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering about this movie. Glad to hear it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete